I am just starting to play Warhammer online and I have been looking around trying to find a good deal on a game card (30 or 60 day subscription). I have not found any good deals yet. If someone knows a website or store that sells them cheaper than the regular price, please let me [...]Read More...
Stuff You Should Know
40k Terrain is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Games Workshop Ltd. Games Workshop, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Citadel, the Citadel device, ‘Eavy Metal and all names and characters from the Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 universes are registered, trademarked, or copy righted Games Workshop Ltd.
All remaining material is Copyright © 40k Terrain
- The War Painter — A Passion for Warhammer ArmiesLuke Crane has a real passion for Warhammer. I like the documentary and interview feel of this video. This takes a nice angle on the collector’s side, with nice discussion on why Luke loves collecting Warhammer Armies. He’s also obviously an ardent hobbiest, and loves painting the miniatures. addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.warhammerarmies.com%2Fwarham […]
- Hot Lead Miniatures Painting DVD is Ideal for Warhammer Figures[…]
- Adepticon Team Warhammer Tournament Battle Report[…]
- Assembling Plastic Models for Warhammer Armies[…]
- Warhammer Armies: Adepticon Combat Patrol[…]
- The War Painter — A Passion for Warhammer Armies
- 40k Terrain Texture Question[…]
- Cool 40k Terrain at Adepticon![…]
- Conceptual Designs for Cities of Death[…]
- Video on Making Cheap 40k Terrain WireDuring the down time at Adepticon, I finished a quick tutorial on making bar*bed wire for 40k terrain and figure bases. An early post discussed this (Making 40k Terrain Bar*bed Wire). This is a great technique for adding depth to your Warhammer scenery. All you need is a rotary tool (I use a cordless Dremel) with drill chuck attachment, a small eye hook whic […]
- Hirst Arts Tutorial at Adepticon for 40k Terrain[…]
- 40k Terrain Texture Question